Sunday 26 February 2012

A little game of tag

So I got tagged and I have to answer a few questions and make up some more. I thought it would be fun.  So here are the rules and the answers.

Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them (I'm actually doing this on facebook since I'm not writing that many blogs on a regular basis).
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people

11 random things about me
1. I witnessed the birth of my oldest nephew 21 years ago.
2. I feel more comfortable with older kids than with babies.
3. I get bored if I have to do the same thing over and over again.
4. According to fortune tellers, I have been a nun, a rich philanthropist living in Africa, and working in an orphanage in past lives.
5. I like watching movies with a sad ending.
6. If you tell me I can’t do something, I will probably try to prove you wrong.
7. I go to bed very early and I have a very hard time staying awake when I have something planned after 9 PM.
8. I like doing genealogy.
9. One of the things that attracted me to nursing was that it was a skill that I could use to do humanitarian work. Now that I’m not going to be a nurse, I’m being challenged to figure out how and where I will help while working with my strengths in the most useful way.
10. I learned my English watching soap operas and then going to an English college.
11. Countries I would like to go to : Ireland, Italy and Australia.

Kelly’s questions
1. What is the thing in your life you are most proud of? A year ago I would have said getting my master’s degree in criminology. Now I say losing 70 lbs in less than a year for a grand total of 110 lbs away from the heaviest I’ve been (I did gain a few back, but not too much).
2. What is your biggest regret? I try not to live with regrets. If I find that I regret something, I try to do something about it in the present.
3. If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken, because I don’t think I could survive on poutine and chocolate.
4. Do you give up things for Lent? If so, what are you giving up this year and why? No.
5. What is your perfect evening? Being outside by a campfire with friends, including a guitar player.
6. Do you have siblings? If so, do you buy into the whole birth order thing?I have 2 older sisters. Do I buy into the birth order thing? Yes and no.
7. What is your favorite thing to cook? Spaghetti sauce, for the time to relax, the smells and the couple bowls I get to eat while it cooks.
8. In what kind of social situation do you feel most comfortable? When there’s just 2 or 3 people or when we play games.
9. In what kind of social situation do you feel most awkward.? When there’s a lot of people and the goal is to get drunk.
10. If you could go back to college, would you? I wanna say no because I prefer trying to live in the present. But I wanna say yes if I could go back and take more risks.
11. What quality do you possess that makes you a good friend? I’m a good listener.

 My 11 questions for others to answer
1. What do you like to do for fun?
2. Someone you admire? And why?
3. Favorite sport / hobby?
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
5. Favorite food?
6. Best present you ever got?
7. Worse present you ever got?
8. Best quality?
9. Your best tip to save time?
10. If you could go on a trip, free of charge for a month, where would you go?
11. If you knew you had just one week left to live, what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. haha! I bet you can't do all of your core workouts this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete