Sunday 14 April 2013

A recap and a plan

Today I want to share my plan for this summer in terms of events. But before I do that, I also want to do a recap of what I did last year because I haven’t shared the whole thing with everyone and if I look back on it, I think it’s quite impressive (despite the fact that I’ve gained some weight back throughout the summer). So here are the events in which I participated in 2012 with regards to the sports that I practice and the events for which I am registered for in 2013 (a few events might be added to that list).

Events in 2012
·         March 10th: 7th Annual Shamrock run. Tipperary Hill, Syracuse, New York : 4 miles run
·         March 25th : La Printanière, La Salle, Quebec : 10k run
·         April 29th : Scotia Bank half-marathon, Montreal, Quebec: 21k run
·         May 26th : Parcours Bougez Santé, St-Hubert, Quebec : 5k walk
·         June 1st-3rd : triathlon training camp, Lake Placid, New York (with triathlon club ‘Orange’)
·         July 14th : Triathlon Saint-Lambert, Quebec : 300m swim, 12k bike, 2.5k run
·         August 19th : volunteer at ironman Mont-Tremblant
·         September 8th : Esprit triathlon, Montreal : 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
·         September 23rd : Marathon Oasis, Montreal : 10k run
·         December 1st: Santa shuffle race, Mount Royal, Montreal : 5k run

Events in 2013
·         April 21st : Course MEC, Longueuil : 5k run
·         May 31st : tour de nuit, Montreal : 25k bike
·         June 2nd : volunteer at tour de l’Ile de Montreal
·         July 13th : Mitsubishi City Chase, Montreal : 6hr challenge throughout the city
·         August 11th : Cazenovia triathlon, New York : 800m swim, 22.5k bike, 5k run
·         September 8th : Esprit triathlon, Montreal, Quebec : Olympic relay : swim and bike portions : 1.5k swim, 40k bike

1 comment:

  1. So how did the "Course MEC, Longueuil" go? I'm so proud of you!

    Steve C.

    ReplyDelete